2017 Mini-conference, May 4th
Here is the schedule for this year's mini-conference.
- 7:00-8:30am: Registration for the mini-conference
Meet at Hyatt Regency hotel in Bellevue, Evergreen Foyer (North)
- 8:30-9:30am: Travel by bus to Boeing Everett facility
- 9:30-10am: Check-in
- 9:30:12:30: Tour of Boeing facility
Tour guide: Jody Franich, Vice President, Supplier Management, Boeing Global Services
- 12:30-1:30pm: Travel by bus back to hotel
(*) Only open to mini-conference registrants who have been notified they were allocated a spot on the Boeing tour.
Location: Hyatt Regency hotel in Bellevue, Grand E (except for lunch in Grand J)
- 12:00-2pm: Registration for the mini-conference
- 1:00-2:00pm: Boxed lunch in Grand J
- 2:00-3:00pm: Teaching experts panel: "Teaching supply chains in the digital age"
- Lauren Lu, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Ozalp Ozer, University of Texas at Dallas
- Chuck Munson, Washington State University
- Ulrich Thonemann, University of Cologne
- 3-3:30pm: Coffee break
- 3:30-5:30pm: Industry experts panel: "Supply chain management in the digital age"
- 5:30-6pm: Mentoring session
- Mariah Scott, Skyward
- Hernan Rubio, Costco
- Donovan True, Recreational Equipment Inc.
- Deepak Bhatia, Amazon
6:00-7:30pm: Mini-conference reception from all Colleges at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Bellevue, Grand A,B,C,D.